- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of salad dressing
- Wash and dry lettuce. Chop or tear into bite size pieces and add to salad bowl.
- Wash, peel, slice cucumber. Wash, peel, then slice or grate carrots. Wash and slice celery. Wash, slice green onion. Wash red pepper, cut in half, remove seeds and stem, cut into strips. Wash tomatoes, slice into wedges or if using cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- Arrange vegetables in salad bowl. Pour dressing on top. Using two large spoons toss salad so the dressing gets evenly distributed.
- A Chef Salad would also include any/all of the following: Cheese, ham, turkey, chicken, hard-cooked eggs, and beans..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More