- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of salad dressing
- Wash and dry lettuce. Chop or tear into bite size pieces and add to salad bowl.
- Wash, peel, slice cucumber. Wash, peel, then slice or grate carrots. Wash and slice celery. Wash, slice green onion. Wash red pepper, cut in half, remove seeds and stem, cut into strips. Wash tomatoes, slice into wedges or if using cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- Arrange vegetables in salad bowl. Pour dressing on top. Using two large spoons toss salad so the dressing gets evenly distributed.
- A Chef Salad would also include any/all of the following: Cheese, ham, turkey, chicken, hard-cooked eggs, and beans..
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More