- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red, green, and or yellow pepper
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 4 round pita breads
- 3 carrots
- 3 small pickling cucumbers
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 pint of hummus
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Peel carrots and cut into 2 inch strips.
- Trim the ends and then cut the celery into 2 inch strips.
- Cut cucumber into 2 inch strips.
- Cut peppers in half and remove the stem and seeds, then cut into strips.
- Cut pita bread into triangles.
- Arrange all the vegetable and the pita bread on a decorative platter.
- Serve with hummus or your favorite dip.
NotesEnjoy a healthy snack this summer with your family and friends. It’s a classic party recipe and so simple to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More