- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cold cooked rice (I used jasmine rice)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sake
- 1 tbsp cooking oil (I use Smartblend, a mixture of canola, soy and olive oil)
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the rice and stir-fry, breaking up any clumps as you go.
- Add the ketchup, tamari, sugar, and sake, and continue to stir-fry, mixing the seasonings in with the rice until it is evenly colored, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry until mixed into the rice and heated through, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Push the rice to the sides of the pan and add the beaten egg into the center. Let the egg set for about 15 seconds, then mix it through the rice. Stir-fry the rice mixture until the egg is cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More