- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 2 to 2 1/2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 Tablespoons milk*
- 1 log Gimme Lean
- 2 Sandwhich size (or large) English Muffins
- 3 eggs, beaten
- honey mustard
- slices of Swiss Cheese
- a. Form patties of Gimme Lean, and cook like hamburger or sasuage patties in a skillet.
- b. Combine the beaten eggs with some milk, as if making an omelet.
- Cut the omelet into two; slice the English muffins into two halves, each.
- c Spread two of the English muffin halves, with the mustard; place half both of the two half omelets, onto two seperate English muffin halves. Top with a slice of swiss cheese and a patty, then the remaining halves. Now you have two instant sandwhiches.
- * note: Soy milk, rice milk and goat milk each work fine, in this recipe.
- Gimme Lean looks like sausage, but it's actually a proteine food and it tastes
- very different from sausage but still good.
NotesI originally created this recipe, to be the vegan version of my Sausage Any Time Sandwhiches. But then I thought, how likely is it that a vegetarian, such as my step father, would notice that this recipe is vegetarian and doesn't call for meat, despite the name Vegan? That's when I decided I wouldn't call it Vegan Any Time, Sandwhich. Being that it's vegetarian and not vegan, I decided to change the name. If you still see it, under its prevous name, it could mean, that the name change didn't completely get accepted as a name change, but got thought of as a submission. Big if.
Anyway, this sandwhich, depending on the brand of soy product you use, is very good- as is my Any Time Sausage Sandwhich!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Shrimp Tacos With Lime-cilantro Crema
Cranberry Maple Pulled Pork
Anzac BiscuitsSee More