- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cup Chopped broccoli or sliced cauliflower (Or sometime I use half and half)
- 1/2 Cup onion
- 1/2 Cup green pepper
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup bisquick
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Steam the broccoli or cauliflower so that is has just a bit of crispness to it.
- Layer the vegetables and cheese in a greased 10" pie plate.
- In a bowl combine the milk, bisquick, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Beat one minute on high.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
NotesThis is a very good way to get your veggies. I often add other vegetables that I have or left over veggies in the fridge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More