- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cup Chopped broccoli or sliced cauliflower (Or sometime I use half and half)
- 1/2 Cup onion
- 1/2 Cup green pepper
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup bisquick
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Steam the broccoli or cauliflower so that is has just a bit of crispness to it.
- Layer the vegetables and cheese in a greased 10" pie plate.
- In a bowl combine the milk, bisquick, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Beat one minute on high.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
NotesThis is a very good way to get your veggies. I often add other vegetables that I have or left over veggies in the fridge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Naked MacaronSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More