- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 26
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product with Jalapeno Peppers, cut up
- 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- MIX all ingredients in 2-quart microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until prepared cheese product is melted, stirring after 3 minutes. Serve hot with assorted cut-up vegetables or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More