- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 26
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Mexican Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product with Jalapeno Peppers, cut up
- 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- MIX all ingredients in 2-quart microwavable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until prepared cheese product is melted, stirring after 3 minutes. Serve hot with assorted cut-up vegetables or tortilla chips.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More