- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Generously grease six 6-ounce custard cups OR 8 medium muffin cups. *
- Stir together flour and salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs slightly. Add milk and dry ingredients only until smooth. Do not overmix. (I use a whisk.)
- Fill custard cups 1/2 full, muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350. Bake custard cups 20 minutes longer, muffin cups 15 minutes longer.
- Poke with skewer or toothpick to release steam. Immediately remove from cups. Serve hot.
- NOTE: Also, makes 6 popovers in a popover pan.
NotesI started making popovers long before I had a popover pan. This recipe is now passed down to my children.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More