- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 4 1/2 minutes
- 8 ounces Club soda
- 4 ounces Aronia Berry juice
- 20 ounces 7UP
- 4 drops Tobasco sauce
- Combine all the ingredients together, in a blener.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve cold. Store any remainder
- of this mixture in a pitcher in the refrigerator.
NotesI've always wondered how they actually made the blue liquid that's consumed in STAR TREK, and since finding out I wanted to figure out a way
to make that Romulan stuff with out alcohol because I'm not a drinker. Well, even it's though darker than the real stuff, I think I've found a way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More