- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 4 1/2 minutes
- 8 ounces Club soda
- 4 ounces Aronia Berry juice
- 20 ounces 7UP
- 4 drops Tobasco sauce
- Combine all the ingredients together, in a blener.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve cold. Store any remainder
- of this mixture in a pitcher in the refrigerator.
NotesI've always wondered how they actually made the blue liquid that's consumed in STAR TREK, and since finding out I wanted to figure out a way
to make that Romulan stuff with out alcohol because I'm not a drinker. Well, even it's though darker than the real stuff, I think I've found a way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More