- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces, about 40) regular marshmallows - OR - 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- 4Remove from pan. Remove foil. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. To serve cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- 5MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More