- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces, about 40) regular marshmallows - OR - 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray. Cool.
- 4Remove from pan. Remove foil. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. To serve cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- 5MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More