- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryI GOT THIS OFF THE KRAFT WEBSITE YEARS AGO, AND THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS....KIDS AND ADULTS LOVE THEM. THEY'VE HELPED MAKE GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY MEMORIES IN MY HOUSEHOLD! GREAT FOR BRINGING INTO YOUR CHILD'S CLASSROOM FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix 1 pkg.
- (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup seasonal colored sprinkles
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package. Stir in dry powered gelatin until well blended.
- LINE 24 medium muffin cups with paper liners. Pour batter evenly into cups, filling each cup 1/2 full. Place a small marble or 1/2-inch ball of foil between each liner and one side of the cup, pushing the paper in to form a heart shape. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely; remove marble or foil.
- SPREAD 2 Tbsp. whipped topping onto top of each cupcake. Decorate with sprinkles as desired. Store cupcakes in refrigerator.