- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Roll each roll into a 4-inch drumstick shape (skinny on one end and fat on the other).
- Cut into the fat end about 1 1/2-inches.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet pulling the cut pieces apart and laying them cut side down on the baking sheet to form the top of the heart. Slightly flatten heart shape. (The shape you originally create will fill out and distort while rising so defining characteristics should be emphasized.)
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesWarm their hearts this Valentine's Day with warm-from-the-oven Valentine Dinner Rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Delightful DessertsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More