- Cooking Time: 10-13
- Servings: 10-12 Scones
- Preparation Time: 10
- For Scone:
- o Full box Vanilla Scone Mix
- o 1 egg
- o 1/2 cup milk
- o 1/3 cup melted butter
- For Topping:
- o Store bought vanilla frosting
- o 1/2 cup heart shaped candies
- o 1/2 cup red sprinkles
- o 1 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine egg, milk, and butter. Add mix. Stir until moistened (dough will be sticky).
- Place dough on floured board. Pat or roll into 8-inch circle. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out scones.
- Optional: glaze tops with egg wash. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes.
- For Topping
- Combine red food coloring (optional) and vanilla frosting. Spread frosting over scones. Place heart shaped sprinkles over the top. Decorate with red sprinkles.
NotesScones are more fun when they are cut into the shape of hearts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More