- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI made these last year and they are very easy to do. I used a silicone heart shaped pan to do the box and just the small heart molds for the others.
- Dark Cocoa Candy Melts
- Premium White Candy Melts
- Hazelnut Flavor
- Raspberry Flavor
- Red Candy Color
- 6 ounces White Candy Melts coarsely chopped chopped
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Raspberry Flavor Truffle Filling
- Red Candy Color Truffle Filling
- Makes: Each truffle serves 1.
- 1.In microwave safe container melt white Candy Melts with cream.
- 2.Heat on medium or defrost setting for 1 minute, stir and continue heating at 30 second intervals until candy is melted.
- 3.Stir in raspberry flavor and a touch of the red color to achieve a light pink.
- 4.Pour into 6 or 8 -inch pan.
- 5.Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.*
- To Make Truffle Shells:
- 1.Melt 1 (12 ounce package) Premium Candy Melts. Fill each mold 1/3-1/2 full with melted candy.
- 2.Use a decorators brush and paint the candy up the sides of the each mold to the top edge. Cover all areas evenly; let set.
- 3.Place approx. 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of filling in each cavity.
- 4.Add additional melted candy to seal, filling to top edge.
- 5.Tap lightly to break any air bubbles.
- 6.Refrigerate to set about 30 minutes, pop out candy.
- Store finished candies in cool, dry place or keep refrigerated. Store finished candies in cool, dry place or keep refrigerated.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Filling
- Follow same method as with the raspberry
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Cookin'See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More