- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Dark Cocoa Candy Melts
- Premium White Candy Melts
- Hazelnut Flavor
- Raspberry Flavor
- Red Candy Color
- 6 ounces White Candy Melts coarsely chopped chopped
- heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Raspberry Flavor Truffle Filling
- Red Candy Color Truffle Filling
- Makes: Each truffle serves 1.
- 1.In microwave safe container melt white Candy Melts with cream.
- 2.Heat on medium or defrost setting for 1 minute, stir and continue heating at 30 second intervals until candy is melted.
- 3.Stir in raspberry flavor and a touch of the red color to achieve a light pink.
- 4.Pour into 6 or 8 -inch pan.
- 5.Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.*
- To Make Truffle Shells:
- 1.Melt 1 (12 ounce package) Premium Candy Melts. Fill each mold 1/3-1/2 full with melted candy.
- 2.Use a decorators brush and paint the candy up the sides of the each mold to the top edge. Cover all areas evenly; let set.
- 3.Place approx. 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of filling in each cavity.
- 4.Add additional melted candy to seal, filling to top edge.
- 5.Tap lightly to break any air bubbles.
- 6.Refrigerate to set about 30 minutes, pop out candy.
- Store finished candies in cool, dry place or keep refrigerated. Store finished candies in cool, dry place or keep refrigerated.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Filling
- Follow same method as with the raspberry
NotesI made these last year and they are very easy to do. I used a silicone heart shaped pan to do the box and just the small heart molds for the others.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More