- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon cranberry juice
- 1 gallon orange juice
- 1 cup raspberry sorbet
- 1 quart seltzer
- Body Part Ice Cubes:
- 12 cups cold water
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring
- Special Equipment:
- 1 roll packing tape
- 1 roll plastic wrap
- 2 plastic gloves
- 1 plastic Halloween face mask
- Mix the juices together. Add the sorbet, softened, and stir until it disappears. Add the seltzer.
- Before serving, chill with the Body Part Cubes of floating face and hands.
- Pour into glasses and stir with glow stick swizzle sticks.
- Body Part Ice Cubes: Color the cold water with enough green food coloring to make it stand out against the background of the punch.
- Use packing tape to seal of the eyes, nose and mouth openings of the mask. Line the inside of mask with plastic wrap to prevent leaking. Place it in a bowl that will hold the mask as still as possible while freezing. Fill with the colored water up to the line of the mask, making sure not to spill over if possible. Place bowl in freezer to solidify, at least 24 hours.
- Fill 2 food service gloves with colored water and twist and knot opening closed to make a tight seal. Freeze gloves for 12 to 24 hours.
- When frozen, cut plastic gloves off. Take ice out of mask, putting hot water on the outside of the mask, if necessary, to help it come out easily.
- Carefully float the face and hands in the punch.