- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Vanilla bean, seeds removed (I used a whole bean, I think it may have been a tad too much)
- 1 can pineapple rings (Obviously, if you can get fresh, go for it)
- 1 package thin sliced bacon
- Sprigs of Rosemary for skewering
- Cut up pineapple into goodly sized chunks and mix with vanilla bean seeds until the seeds are evenly distributed.
- Cut bacon slices in half, then wrap around a chunk of pineapple. Place with bacon tail ends down on a baking sheet.
- Broil in oven for about 10 minutes, watching carefully so bacon doesn't burn.
- After cooling them for a bit, take a very small-width-ed (is that a word? I have no idea) knife and pierce through so Rosemary can easily sit inside.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I will note that they taste significantly better when they aren't *piping hot* The heat brings out the heavy vanilla scent and leaves a strong after taste. If you let them cool down just a tad the after too-strong taste pretty much disappears.
Notes"These are super easy to make and are incredibly delish."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More