- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Vanilla bean, seeds removed (I used a whole bean, I think it may have been a tad too much)
- 1 can pineapple rings (Obviously, if you can get fresh, go for it)
- 1 package thin sliced bacon
- Sprigs of Rosemary for skewering
- Cut up pineapple into goodly sized chunks and mix with vanilla bean seeds until the seeds are evenly distributed.
- Cut bacon slices in half, then wrap around a chunk of pineapple. Place with bacon tail ends down on a baking sheet.
- Broil in oven for about 10 minutes, watching carefully so bacon doesn't burn.
- After cooling them for a bit, take a very small-width-ed (is that a word? I have no idea) knife and pierce through so Rosemary can easily sit inside.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I will note that they taste significantly better when they aren't *piping hot* The heat brings out the heavy vanilla scent and leaves a strong after taste. If you let them cool down just a tad the after too-strong taste pretty much disappears.
Notes"These are super easy to make and are incredibly delish."