- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds removed, skin discarded (re-use those for vanilla sugar)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Peppermint bark, for garnish
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except for the peppermint bark.
- Start off at a low speed on a handheld mixer until the confectioners sugar is incorporated.
- Switch to med-high and beat until light and fluffy, approx. 3-5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More