- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages of Philly cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 4-5 cups sifted powdered
- seeds of vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese together
- Add vanilla bean and extract.
- Add powdered sugar until you get correct consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More