- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages of Philly cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 4-5 cups sifted powdered
- seeds of vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter and cream cheese together
- Add vanilla bean and extract.
- Add powdered sugar until you get correct consistency.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More