- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate, larger bowl, cream the butter. Gradually add the sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and vanilla.
- To the butter mixture, add about one quarter of the flour mixture and mix well. Add about one quarter of the milk mixture and mix well. Continue alternating the flour mixture and milk mixture, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake tins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cake springs back when touched.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes, then turn the cupcakes out of the tins and onto a rack to finish cooling completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More