- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp vanilla paste
- 4-5Tbsp Caramel Topping (e.g., Smuckers)
- 1 1/2 cans of caramel frosting
- Combine cake ingredients and pour into greased cake pans; Bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean (if using 2 9in pans, about 20-25min)
- Let cool completely.
- With end of wooden spoon, punch holes in cake about halfway down every inch or two. Drizzle caramel sauce into holes.
- Frost with caramel frosting (I cheated and used storebought...but no one seemed to mind!)
NotesThis is a combination of several different recipes I was searching out to use some of the new jar of vanilla paste I'd just bought (available at Williams-Sonoma and some Trader Joe's...)
Anyway, I was very pleased with the results -- enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More