- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp vanilla paste
- 4-5Tbsp Caramel Topping (e.g., Smuckers)
- 1 1/2 cans of caramel frosting
- Combine cake ingredients and pour into greased cake pans; Bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean (if using 2 9in pans, about 20-25min)
- Let cool completely.
- With end of wooden spoon, punch holes in cake about halfway down every inch or two. Drizzle caramel sauce into holes.
- Frost with caramel frosting (I cheated and used storebought...but no one seemed to mind!)
NotesThis is a combination of several different recipes I was searching out to use some of the new jar of vanilla paste I'd just bought (available at Williams-Sonoma and some Trader Joe's...)
Anyway, I was very pleased with the results -- enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More