- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Incorporate powdered sugar and vanilla into the butter.
- On a sheet of plastic wrap spoon out the butter.
- Using the wrap, form butter mixture into a log.
- Wrap well and chill at least 1 hour.
- Butter, when hardened, can be sliced into pats.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More