- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Incorporate powdered sugar and vanilla into the butter.
- On a sheet of plastic wrap spoon out the butter.
- Using the wrap, form butter mixture into a log.
- Wrap well and chill at least 1 hour.
- Butter, when hardened, can be sliced into pats.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More