- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix 3 tablespoons butter, melted, 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 3 tablespoons water and 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Flavor Variations: Prepare as directed. Use 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract, 4 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract or 1 tablespoon McCormick® Imitation Rum Extract in place of the vanilla.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More