- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shortening
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons clear imitation vanilla extract
- 6 fluid ounces heavy cream
- Cream shortening until fluffy. Add confectioner's sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
- Add salt, vanilla, and whipping cream blend on low speed until moistened.
- Add additional whipping cream if necessary (up to 2 ounces).
- Beat at high speed until frosting is fluffy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More