- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shortening
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons clear imitation vanilla extract
- 6 fluid ounces heavy cream
- Cream shortening until fluffy. Add confectioner's sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
- Add salt, vanilla, and whipping cream blend on low speed until moistened.
- Add additional whipping cream if necessary (up to 2 ounces).
- Beat at high speed until frosting is fluffy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More