Vanilla Caramel Cake
Why I Love This Recipe
I'm part of CoffeeMate's brew Crew, and found this awesome recipe from their online collection of recipes! I did not come up with this recipe. Another Brew Crew member did, Queenoffood59.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 box Caramel cake mix
3 Large eggs
1/3 cup Vegetable oil
1 1/3 cup Vanilla Caramel
1 bag Vanilla caramel
1 container Caramel icing
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9 x 13” pan with nonstick
cooking spray and set aside.
3. Put cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and
Coffee-mate into a medium bowl until mixture
is smooth and creamy (about two minutes).
4. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
5. Bake for 35 minutes.
6. Cut the marshmallows in quarters and
spread them over the warm cake.
7. Return the cake to the oven and bake
for an additional 10 minutes or until the
marshmallows are melted.
8. Remove cake from oven
9. Top with Icing
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cake