- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- vanilla sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside. Using the paddle attachment of your mixer, cream the butter and vanilla together for about a minute. Gradually add in the sugar, then mix for an additional minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Blend in the eggs, one at a time, then mix for another minute. With the mixer on low, stir in about half the flour mixture, then the sour cream, then the remaining flour mixture. Gently stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Portion the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 23 - 25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and the tops are springy to the touch. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and place on a rack to cool further.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More