- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 box (16 ounces) confectioners' sugar
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sour cream and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fill and frost cooled cake with frosting.
- For Red Velvet Cake:
- Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. Bake about 50 minutes. Or, substitute a greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan; bake about 40 minutes.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More