- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 box (16 ounces) confectioners' sugar
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sour cream and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fill and frost cooled cake with frosting.
- For Red Velvet Cake:
- Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. Bake about 50 minutes. Or, substitute a greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan; bake about 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More