- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 1/2 C. non-fat dry milk
- 4 C. confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz. Amaretto powdered creamer
- 3 1/2 C. chocolate milk mix
- 2 3/4 C. Vanilla powdered creamer
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients and divide among the jars. Yields approximately 8 pint size gift jars.
- To Make: Combine 3 heaping tablespoons of mix into 1 cup hot water or milk.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Naked MacaronSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More