VANILLA DR PEPPER COCOA MIX
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 10 1/2 C. non-fat dry milk
- 4 C. confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz. Amaretto powdered creamer
- 3 1/2 C. chocolate milk mix
- 2 3/4 C. Vanilla powdered creamer
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients and divide among the jars. Yields approximately 8 pint size gift jars.
- To Make: Combine 3 heaping tablespoons of mix into 1 cup hot water or milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More