- Cooking Time: 70 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded, unpeeled zucchini, gently pressed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate candy bar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate candy bar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavored coconut milk (or regular milk)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F; lightly grease an 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, oil, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, instant coffee, cocoa, and flour, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in the zucchini, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the bread for 65 to 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes before turning it out of the pan onto a rack. Cool completely. Drizzle with glaze.
- For the glaze, combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over bread.
NotesMy Improv challenge this month involves chocolate and vanilla. It was the perfect opportunity for me to monkey with a delicious King Arthur Flour recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Foodie BabySee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More