- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury Vanilla Almond Frosting
- 2 Heath bars(3.7 oz.) ,chopped
- 1 12 oz. pkg. white chips
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, extending over sides. Spray with non stick spray, and set aside.
- Melt chips in a microwave and stir in frosting.
- Pour half of this mixture in pan.
- Place all candy (except a few pieces to garnish) over this. Pour remaining chocolate over and garnish with remaining candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More