- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury Vanilla Almond Frosting
- 2 Heath bars(3.7 oz.) ,chopped
- 1 12 oz. pkg. white chips
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, extending over sides. Spray with non stick spray, and set aside.
- Melt chips in a microwave and stir in frosting.
- Pour half of this mixture in pan.
- Place all candy (except a few pieces to garnish) over this. Pour remaining chocolate over and garnish with remaining candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Lime Chicken SkewersSee More