- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Beat sugar and eggs together. Add remaining ingredients. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins and bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
- I up the vanilla extract by a tablespoon and use 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream. Mine are a bit heavier but their moistness can't be beat!!!
NotesThe Peabody Hotel here in Memphis, TN, serves the best warm vanilla muffins (no glaze or frosting needed)!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More