- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Beat sugar and eggs together. Add remaining ingredients. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins and bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
- I up the vanilla extract by a tablespoon and use 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream. Mine are a bit heavier but their moistness can't be beat!!!
NotesThe Peabody Hotel here in Memphis, TN, serves the best warm vanilla muffins (no glaze or frosting needed)!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More