- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Beat sugar and eggs together. Add remaining ingredients. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins and bake at 400Â° for 20 minutes.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
- I up the vanilla extract by a tablespoon and use 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream. Mine are a bit heavier but their moistness can't be beat!!!
NotesThe Peabody Hotel here in Memphis, TN, serves the best warm vanilla muffins (no glaze or frosting needed)!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More