- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 cups fresh peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 3/4 ounces pectin
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Peel, pit and chop peaches.
- In saucepan combine peaches,butter,lemon juice, and pectin.
- Cook over high heat stir constantly about 5 minutes or until full rolling boil.
- Stir in sugar.
- Return to a full rolling boil.
- Boil hard for (1) minute stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and bourbon (bourbon is optional). Mash with a potato masher to get a smoother texture.
- Skim off foam.
- Ladle in hot sterilized jars process in boiling bath 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Social CookbookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More