- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves, stirred to soften
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and ginger. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Gently drop small spoonfuls of preserves over batter. Cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
NotesYou don't need a springform pan to prepare this cheesecake recipe. Instead you bake it in a 13x9-inch pan and cut it into bars. The bars are made extra-special with raspberry preserves marbled throughout the filling.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More