- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat all ingredients, except chips, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or drizzle with Vanilla Butter Glaze (recipe follows), if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More