- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 200ml
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1. 85 gram glycerine
- 2. 15 gram pectin
- 3. 85 gram liquid soap
- 4. 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil(optional)
- 5. 2 gram borax (optional)
- 6. 10 drops vanilla essential oils
- 1. Heat the glycerine slowly in a heatproof bowl.
- 2. Slowly sprinkle in the pectin powder while stirring rapidly.
- 3. When the mass is homogeneous, add the vegetable oil, the liquid soap, and the essential oils while continuing to stir.
- 4. Pour the mass into a bottle with a spray or pump top.
- 5. If the gel becomes too firm, it can be diluted later by gradually stirring in water.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More