- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3 cups white sugar
- Split one vanilla bean in half and scrape the seeds from each half.
- Cut the two halves into about 1/2" pieces. Add the pieces and the seeds to three cups of white sugar in a glass jar.
- Tightly close and store for one week, shaking occasionally.
- Sieve the sugar as you use it, returning the beans and seeds to the jar.
- This may be repeated over and over for 6 months or so, until the flavour weakens.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More