- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp real vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once the mixture boils, reduce the heat and simmer the syrup for 5 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Cool the mixture completely and pour into a glass container with a screw-top.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 months.
- Remove the vanilla bean before serving.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More