- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp real vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once the mixture boils, reduce the heat and simmer the syrup for 5 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Cool the mixture completely and pour into a glass container with a screw-top.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 months.
- Remove the vanilla bean before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Eats!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More