VANILLA SYRUP FOR COFFEE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp real vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once the mixture boils, reduce the heat and simmer the syrup for 5 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Cool the mixture completely and pour into a glass container with a screw-top.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 months.
- Remove the vanilla bean before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More