- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. Butter (softened)
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 T. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 c. all Purpose Flour
- 3/4 t. Baking Powder
- 1/4 t. Salt
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar.
- Beat in egg & vanilla.
- Combine dry ingrediants in seperate small bowl; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Number Of Servings: 3 1/2 Dozen
NotesYet another fine recipe from the magazine "Taste of Home".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More