- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: one 9inc crust.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla-wafer crumbs (35 cookies)
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine,melted
- 1 tablesoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In 9-inch pie plate,with fork,mixs crumbs,melted butter,and sugar until crumbs are evenly moistened.With hands,press mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate,making small rim.
- bake 10 minutes;cool on wire rack.Fill as recipe directs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More