- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pint Heavy Cream
- 1 lb sugar
- 4 oz butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence (vanilla fudge)
- or 4oz cocoa powder(chocolate fudge)
- Boil up the cream then add the sugar and butter and stir while bringing it slowly back to the boil.
- Boil & stir for around fiifteen minutes till it's ready. You can tell it's ready when you drop a bit into cold water and you can form it into a ball. The boiling time depends how vigorusly you boil it.
- OK, take it off the stove and stir in the vanilla or chocolate. Leave it to cool for five minutes then whisk it till the gloss goes off it, and it gets real thick. Pour into a 7 inch tin. You can shake the tin to get it really smooth on top.
- When it's set, in a couple of hours, cut it into 1 inch squares.
- Make both and have a nice checker board pattern to serve at your next party.
NotesDepending on how long you boil and stir, this can be a crumbly fudge or a creamy soft fudge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More