- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35-40 minutes
BackstoryI found this recipe on a French cooking site, while looking for some low-fat fish recipe. And it's so easy and tasty!
- 8 sole fillets
- 8 vanilla pods
- 1 ⅔ cups low-fat single cream, 4% fat
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the cream in a small pan.
- Cut each vanilla bean lengthwise. Remove the seeds, add them to the hot cream and leave to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Wrap the sole fillets around the vanilla pods and hold them in place with a toothpick.
- Re-heat the vanilla-scented cream and poach the fillets in it for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.