- Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35-40 minutes
- 8 sole fillets
- 8 vanilla pods
- 1 ⅔ cups low-fat single cream, 4% fat
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the cream in a small pan.
- Cut each vanilla bean lengthwise. Remove the seeds, add them to the hot cream and leave to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Wrap the sole fillets around the vanilla pods and hold them in place with a toothpick.
- Re-heat the vanilla-scented cream and poach the fillets in it for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
NotesI found this recipe on a French cooking site, while looking for some low-fat fish recipe. And it's so easy and tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More