- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine - softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oatmeal - quick or old fashion
- 1 cup raisins or Craisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, beating well. Add combined dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost browning. Cool and remove to wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More