- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ lb of thin slice veal
- 2 Tbls butter
- 1 Tbls of olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teas salt
- ¼ cup marsala wine
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- salt, pepper, oregano to taste
- Sautee onions and mushrooms in butter, set aside.
- Coat veal in flour and salt mixture and fry in olive oil for 1 minute on each side.
- Add in onions, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt pepper and oregano.
- Cover and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Uncover and add marsala wine.
- Cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Recipes for Vitality
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More