- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ lb of thin slice veal
- 2 Tbls butter
- 1 Tbls of olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teas salt
- ¼ cup marsala wine
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- salt, pepper, oregano to taste
- Sautee onions and mushrooms in butter, set aside.
- Coat veal in flour and salt mixture and fry in olive oil for 1 minute on each side.
- Add in onions, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt pepper and oregano.
- Cover and simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Uncover and add marsala wine.
- Cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More