- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 veal cutlets
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 T. olive oil
- 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 lb. Mozzarella cheese
- Pound cutlets (totaling about 1 1/4 lbs) with mallet.
- Mix salt, pepper & eggs. Mix bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese.
- Dip cutlets in egg, then in crumbs.
- Heat oil in dutch oven or casserole.
- Add cutlets & saute until golden brown about 5 min. on each side.
- Pour tomato sauce around cutlets & top with slices of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More