- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb veal scaloppine
- About 1/2 cup flour seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dry Florio marsala wine
- Beef broth or stock
- Have your veal thin. Pound it thin if needed.
- Spread flour on a plate.
- Heat butter in a large pan until it stops bubbling, or cook in batches.
- Dredge the veal in the flour,shake of extra flour and place in the pan.
- DON'T CROWD THE PAN!!!
- Cook quickly on both sides until light golden.
- DONT OVER COOK!! ITS THIN!!
- Remove when done and keep warm.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of marsala and about 1/4 cup of broth in pan and scrape bottom.
- Simmer until 1/2 reduced and pour over veal.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More