- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup SO DELICIOUS coconut milk 'ice cream', or any non-dairy ice cream -- (vanilla or praline are my favorite
- 1 cup SO DELICIOUS vegan egg nog
- 1/4 cup nuts (almonds and pecans are GREAT!)
- A sprinkling of nutmeg or cinnamon
- In a blender (I use a NUTRI-BULLET), combine dairy-free ice cream, dairy free egg nog and nuts. Blend until well incorporated.
- To serve, sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon .. Or both.
NotesIt just so happens to be Christmastime, and what's better than a little sweet treat, like a Vegan 'Egg'-Nog Shake. I try not to use much processed food, but there are times when it is a necessity. This is one of them. It's super easy and it's super good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More