- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup SO DELICIOUS coconut milk 'ice cream', or any non-dairy ice cream -- (vanilla or praline are my favorite
- 1 cup SO DELICIOUS vegan egg nog
- 1/4 cup nuts (almonds and pecans are GREAT!)
- A sprinkling of nutmeg or cinnamon
- In a blender (I use a NUTRI-BULLET), combine dairy-free ice cream, dairy free egg nog and nuts. Blend until well incorporated.
- To serve, sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon .. Or both.
NotesIt just so happens to be Christmastime, and what's better than a little sweet treat, like a Vegan 'Egg'-Nog Shake. I try not to use much processed food, but there are times when it is a necessity. This is one of them. It's super easy and it's super good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More