- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 tbs cocoa powder
- 4 frozen bananas
- Get Ingredient chopped walnuts (optional, for serving)
- Purchase Mark shredded coconut (optional, for serving)
- 2 tbs agave nectar
- If the frozen bananas are whole, peel them. Try putting them under hot water first, for about 30-60 seconds (for easier peeling).
- Cut up the bananas into slices.
- Put bananas, blueberries, cocoa and agave into the blender.
- Use a wooden spoon to press bananas down if they stop blending.
- Top with coconut and walnuts if desired.
NotesYou don't need dairy to make a great ice cream! This is delicious, and low fat compared to soy and rice based ice creams.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More