- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 tbs cocoa powder
- 4 frozen bananas
- Get Ingredient chopped walnuts (optional, for serving)
- Purchase Mark shredded coconut (optional, for serving)
- 2 tbs agave nectar
- If the frozen bananas are whole, peel them. Try putting them under hot water first, for about 30-60 seconds (for easier peeling).
- Cut up the bananas into slices.
- Put bananas, blueberries, cocoa and agave into the blender.
- Use a wooden spoon to press bananas down if they stop blending.
- Top with coconut and walnuts if desired.
NotesYou don't need dairy to make a great ice cream! This is delicious, and low fat compared to soy and rice based ice creams.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More