- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 tbs cocoa powder
- 4 frozen bananas
- Get Ingredient chopped walnuts (optional, for serving)
- Purchase Mark shredded coconut (optional, for serving)
- 2 tbs agave nectar
- If the frozen bananas are whole, peel them. Try putting them under hot water first, for about 30-60 seconds (for easier peeling).
- Cut up the bananas into slices.
- Put bananas, blueberries, cocoa and agave into the blender.
- Use a wooden spoon to press bananas down if they stop blending.
- Top with coconut and walnuts if desired.
NotesYou don't need dairy to make a great ice cream! This is delicious, and low fat compared to soy and rice based ice creams.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More