- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups brown rice milk
- 2 organic frozen really ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp raw honey, or more to taste
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Throw everything in the blender and puree until smooth. YUM!
NotesI made this brown rice milk smoothie and it was nothing short of spectacular. OK – so it will be affectionately reserved for the “I don’t care about carb overload” trough for future emotional emergencies. But hey – I might just have to pull it out in times of celebration too! It is really that good. Rich, thick, creamy, and delicious. I don’t know what more I can say, except blend this up now! You will not be disappointed. And unlike some of the nut smoothies I make – this brown rice smoothie is as cheap as chips!