- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup & 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350
- In a large bowl sift together flour sugar, Cocoa, baking powder and Salt.
- Pour water, oil, vanilla all in the bowl with dry ingredients mix very well and pour into a 13x9 pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes let cool 10 minutes before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More