VEGAN CARROT BROCCOLI AND BEAN SHOOT SALAD
Vegan Carrot Broccoli and Bean Shoot Salad
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups broccoli slaw or finely julienned broccoli stalks
- 2 cups mung been shoots
- 1 large cucumber peeled, seeded and julienned
- 2 cups (2 bunches) fresh cilantro / coriander chopped finely
- 1 bunch of green onions sliced finely
- To make the dressing:
- just over 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 Tbsp cold pressed sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp wheat-free tamari
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced serrano chilli depending on the heat
- 3 - 4 tsp freshly minced garlic
Toss all of the vegetables together with the cilantro.
Place all of the dressing ingredients except the chilli and garlic in your blender and pulse a few times until well combined.
Then stir in the garlic and chilli.
Pour the dressing over the salad and season to taste.
Garnish with sesame seeds or chopped raw nuts if desired. YUM!
Website Credit: http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/recipes/vegan_carrot_broccoli_and_bean_shoot_salad/