VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHILI PEPPER MOUSSE
Vegan Chocolate Chili Pepper Mousse
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 1 packet (300gm/12oz) of organic firm silken tofu
- 1/3 cup Green and Black’s Organic Fairtrade Cocoa
- 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup agave nectar depending on your taste
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp raw peanut butter or raw almond butter
- 1/4 tsp chilli pepper flakes
Throw all ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth and well combined.
You might have to stop and scrape the sides of your blender to make sure it is all mixed through.
Spoon mixture into martini glasses or serving bowls, and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours to yield the best results. The mixture will thicken slightly and the flavor of the chili will strengthen. However, I have scoffed this after half an hour and been more than satisfied.
Like I always say, people take the first bite with their eyes. I like to serve this in gorgeous clear shallow cocktail glasses to elevate this into my “simple but special” file.
Serve with fresh raspberries, a dollop of soy cream, and some crushed raw almonds.