- Cooking Time: 8-12 minutes
- Servings: 24 cookies
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose, unbleached flour
- 2 TBSP baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 10 oz. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (vegan)
- 1 scant cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl, sift or mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the the chocolate chips.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sugar and oil very well.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the water and mix well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the well in the dry ingredients.
- Mix, being careful not to overwork the dough.
- Spoon 1 TBSP balls of the dough onto cookie sheets lined with Reynolds Parchment Paper, leaving about 2 inches between each ball.
- Bake 8-12 minutes.
- The cookies are done when they seem a little bit softer then you want them to be; they will harden up some as they cool.
NotesThese cookies are delicious. Vegans and non-vegans alike will love them. The cinnamon adds a delightful "melt-in-your-mouth" impression. I decided to make these so that my vegan roommate and I could enjoy these together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More